THE 2017 BIF RESEARCH SYMPOSIUM AND CONVENTION
May 31, 2017
ATL – Atlanta Hartsfield International Airport – 73 miles from Athens, GA
– Major car rentals
– Groome Airport Shuttle – Runs 1 per hour, 19 hours per day.
Round Trip $78
Online reservations at: www.athens.groometransportation.com/
Groom Airport Shuttle currently drops off and picks up registered guests at the four conference hotels. If you want to use the shuttle, it is recommended that you make a reservation at the online site since these shuttles often fill up. See Groome website for schedules and reservations.
GSP – Greenville-Spartanburg International – 110 miles from Athens, GA
– Rental Car
Greenville is a little farther from Athens, but the traffic is usually lighter. If you are planning on renting a car, it may be worth checking flights into Greenville, especially for those going up the east coast.
Note: Athens, GA has an airport (AHN), but there are currently no commercial flights.
Blocked rooms at:
• Hilton Garden Inn – (Right across the street)
• Hotel Indigo – (2-3 blocks away). Cutoff for room block is April 30th.
• Graduate Inn – (2-3 blocks away) Group Code: GEO530
Can also call 706-549-7020 and reference Georgia Cattlemen’s Association.
• Holiday Inn Express – (About a 15 minute walk). Group Code: COW
Can also call directly: 706-546-8122